CANDIDATES: VillaJobs.com is here to assist you in finding your next challenge! Join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter and get job alert updates by email as they are tweeted or connect with other professionals via our Linkedin Group. All jobs are posted on these social media. Follow us and keep in the loop!
Follow these easy steps to register your full CV:
- Register on our main database which is under name of YachtChefs.com using our sister site at http://www.yachtchefs.com/candidate/register.asp
- We ask that your CV/Resume has a photo of you in uniform or for chefs in your chef whites.
- Select the ‘LAND BASED’ sectors and the type and location of job you want to work at
- List your availability. Do you have to give notice? List this in your profile when registering.
- Please list 2 work references from your last 2 employers, clearly noting down the company name, manager’s name and email contact address. Very important that prospective employers can see your latest work references with your CV application!
- NEW CANDIDATES: after registering we will review your resume and arrange a skype or personal interview in our Antibes office and we will then need the following scanned documents when you register with us for the first time:
- copy of your passport and any visas eg B1B2 etc
- copy of your Food Hygiene/Safety Certificate (for anyone handling food)
- copy of your degree or other relevant qualifications for the role
- Your personal data is protected and not disclosed to any third parties without your express permission and we are Data Protection Registered as listed in the Privacy page
- We will only ever forward your CV to a potential employer once we have discussed the job with you and you have then given us permission to do so!
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to find a job!
VillaJobs.com Team – Antibes